If you're bothered by agespots (known also as liver spots, sunspots, or if we're being technical solar lentigines or lentigo senilis, which makes them sound even less pleasant!), then try Spotner.
SpotnerTM has a unique 3-way action - Reducing the appearance of agespots, helping to renew affected skin, and preventing recurrence - all delivered in a very targeted way thanks to the innovative Appli-PenTM, only available from SpotnerTM.
Thousands of people across Europe have already seen a real difference in the appearance of their age spots in just a few weeks with Spotner – now you can too!
In tests by renowned German skincare researchers Dermatest, 65% of users saw a reduction in pigmentation in 14 days or less. The average intensity reduction was 46% in 4 weeks, that's in line with what a leading 'big brand' competitor claims to achieve in 12 weeks.
- For agespots and other hyperpigmentation caused by sun exposure.
- Reduces the appearance of agespots.
- Precise application.
- SPF 50 protects against further pigmentation.
- FAST, and guaranteed delivery (See Shipping Policy for full details. Note: UK Mainland – Express. Next working day delivery if ordered before 1.30pm. This service will be delivered Monday to Friday ONLY- e.g. orders placed after 1.30pm Thursday will be delivered the following Monday)
The Spotner Anti-Agespot Appli-Pen is a revolutionary product to reduce the appearance of agespots and other pigmentation caused by sun exposure. The innovative design of the product allows precise application to target pigmentation found on hands, face, chest, shoulders, and arms.
The innovative combination of botanical extracts and alpha arbutin help to minimize agespots within weeks. Spotner’s high SPF value helps prevent the formation of melanin, thereby reducing the reappearance of pigmentation.
- Good News! We are dispatching as normal and ensuring contactless delivery.
- Free Standard Delivery (Estimated 2 Working Days)
- Free Express Delivery (Estimated Next Working Day) over $80
- Free Returns on all orders