- Milk Thistle Tablets Herbal
- A traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve the symptoms associated with occasional over indulgence of food and drink such as indigestion and upset stomach based on traditional use only.
Active Ingredient: Each film coated tablet contains: 125 mg of Standardised Extract (as Dry Extract) from Milk Thistle Fruits (Silybum Marianum (L.) Gaertner) (equivalent to 2.5 - 5.0 g of Milk Thistle Fruits) corresponding to 62.5 - 75 mg of Silymarin, calculated as Silibinin, Extraction Solvent: Ethyl Acetate 100% v/v
Do not store above 25°C. Store in the original package.
Preparation and Usage
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Directions for Use: For oral use. Swallow the tablets whole with water. Do not chew.
- Dosage: Adults and the elderly:
- Take 1-2 tablets twice daily, before a meal.
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- This product is not suitable if you are under 18 years of age, pregnant, breast feeding or trying to become pregnant. Do not use if you are allergic to Milk Thistle or to plants of the daisy (Asteraceae/Compositae) family or any of the ingredients.
- If symptoms worsen or persist see your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not use these tablets after the expiry date stated on pack.
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
- Good News! We are dispatching as normal and ensuring contactless delivery.
- Free Standard Delivery (Estimated 2 Working Days)
- Free Express Delivery (Estimated Next Working Day) over $80
- Free Returns on all orders